National & International Collaborations
The Department of Research is collaborating with following research centres to promote & strengthen the research projects of our post graduate students
- Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research (PCMD), ICCBS, UoK, Pakistan.
- HEJ Research Institute of Chemistry, ICCBS, UoK, Pakistan.
- Center for Bioequivalence Studies and Clinical Research (CBSCR), ICCBS, UoK, Pakistan.
- National Center for Proteomics, UoK, Pakistan.
- Jamil-ur-Rehman Center for Genome Research, ICCBS, UoK, Pakistan
- Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS)
- Agha Khan University
We are also collaborating with the following international researchers for M. Phil/Ph.D. research projects
- Alfaisal University Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Aftab Ahmed, Associate Professor, at the Chapman University school of Pharmacy, USA.
- Dr. Syed Abdul Aziz, Professor, Faculty of medicine, Department of Pathology and Lab medicine, University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Farzana S Chaudhary MD, Consulting Pediatrician, Suny Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, New York, USA
- Dr. Shadab H. Ahmed, MD, FACP, FIDA, Professor of Clinical Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook. Attending Infectious Diseases, Nassau University Medical Center, USA.
- Arshad Jahangir, MD, FACC, FHRS, FAHA, Director Center for Advanced Atrial Fibrillation Therapies. Associate Director Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Program Aurora Cardiovascular Services, Advocate Aurora Health Adjunct Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Milwaukee, WI 53215, USA.
- Syed Anwar Hussain, Consultant Medical Oncology, Department of Oncology and Metabolism, Sheffield University, United Kingdom.