The Department of Research is collaborating with following research centres to promote & strengthen the research projects of our post graduate students
- Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research, ICCBS, UoK, Pakistan.
- HEJ Research Institute of Chemistry, ICCBS, UoK, Pakistan.
- Center for Bioequivalence Studies and Clinical Research, ICCBS, UoK, Pakistan.
- National Center for Proteomics, UoK, Pakistan.
- Jamil-ur-Rehman Center for Genome Research, ICCBS, UoK, Pakistan
- Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS)
- Agha Khan University
We are also collaborating with the following international researchers for M.Phil/Ph.D research projects
- Farzana S Chaudhary MD, Consulting Pediatrician, Suny Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY
- Shadab H. Ahmed, MD, FACP, FIDA, Professor of Clinical Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook. Attending Infectious Diseases, Nassau University Medical Center.
- Arshad Jahangir, MD, FACC, FHRS, FAHA, Director Center for Advanced Atrial Fibrillation Therapies. Associate Director Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Program Aurora Cardiovascular Services, Advocate Aurora Health Adjunct Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Milwaukee, WI 53215, USA