S Audiology & Speech - Language Therapy:
- Minimum requirement 'A' Levels / Intermediate students of all disciplines
- Minimum aggregate marks of 55%
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Pre-requisite for students from a nonpre-medical background:
- Biology in GCE O-Levels or sciences with
Biology in Matriculation is mandatory for
(A ' 0 ' semester shall be held as a foundation course in Biological Sciences for applicants from a nonpre-med background)
- Biology in GCE O-Levels or sciences with Biology in Matriculation is mandatory for all candidates
- Commitment towards a helping profession.
|Prospectus and Application form||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Application Processing Fee:||Rs. 2,000/-|
|University Fee||Rs. 45,000/- (nonrefundable)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 270,000/- (First Year)|
|Library Fee (for all 4 years)||Rs. 9000/- per annum|
|Student Affair Fee (for all 4 years):||Rs 6500/- per annum|
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Examination Fee will be charged separately.
Advance fees to be paid annually. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of the academic year. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.