Doctor of Physical Therapy:
The general criteria for students seeking admission to Doctor of Physical Therapy are as follows:
- Minimum 50% marks in Pre-Medical Group of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination held by a recognized Board of Intermediate Education in Pakistan or O/A Level and other equivalent to HSC (Pre-medical).
- Applications from overseas candidates are also invited.
- Students awaiting results of Board of Intermediate / A-level Examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Interview Marks
Documents to be submitted for admission:
- Attested copy of Matric / O-Level, Intermediate / A-Level Certificates
- Attested copy of Matric / O-Level, Intermediate / A-Level Mark Sheets
- IBCC equivalence certificate
- Six recent passport size photographs
- Attested copy of parents CNIC
- Two references (copy of CNIC of referees)
- Attested copy of applicant’s CNIC / B-Form
Note: Before submitting applications, applicants must ensure that they have complied with the instructions given with the application form. It remains the responsibility of the applicant to submit application according to the instructions. Students are expected to submit photocopies of documents along with the application and originals for the purpose of verification by the university. If required, university will check the authenticity of the documents submitted with the concerned school, college, board or university.Applicants are requested to submit 2 sets of above mentioned documents.
Final selection of students is decided on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Secondary School Certificate
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Ziauddin University Test
The university conducts an Aptitude Test for all eligible candidates. The test consists of Multiple Choice questions of various types. The test comprises four to five sections designed to assess each applicant’s performance in the areas of:
- General Knowledge
The level of questions in sections of Biology, Physics and Chemistry correspond to that expected at the end of Intermediate Examination or equivalent qualifications.
Applicants are interviewed to assess their suitability to complete respective course and pursue a career in health sciences.
NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION
University will inform successful applicants and a deadline will be given for the confirmation of admission. Offers not accepted by the given deadline will be cancelled.
|Prospectus and Application processing form||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Student Fund||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 82,500/ Semester for First year|
|Total fee to be paid at the time of Admission||Rs. 116,500/-|
Payment of Fees: On receiving offer of admission from University, students are expected to deposit the required (non-refundable) admission and tuition fees within the due date mentioned in the offer letter. If the required fee is not submitted within the specified date the admission will stand cancelled.
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Examination Fee will be charged separately.
Advance fees to be paid Semester wise. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of Semester. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.