Post RN BSN
Ziauddin University College of Nursing conducts an Admission Test through University Examination Department for all eligible applicants. The test consists of Multiple Choice Questions and short question of various types. The following subjects are assessed in the admission test:
Post RN BScN Program:
The test comprises of three sections designed to cassess each applicant’s performance in the areas of:
- Nursing Knowledge
- Mathematics & Logical Reasoning
Applicant will be interviewed to assess their suitability to complete concern course and pursue a career in nursing services. Interview will be held at the Ziauddin College of Nursing.
Applicant selection in Ziauddin College of Nursing is strictly based on merit and applicants are considered on the basis of admission test and interview results.
Based on Pakistan Nursing Council regulation
- Age: No age limit Gender: Both
|*Processing Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|*University Fee||Rs.55,000/- (non refundable)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.100,000/- (First Year)
(Each year consist of 2 semesters)
*To be paid once at the time of admission.
**Subject to change as needed
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Examination Fee will be charged separately.
Advance fees to be paid annually. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of academic year. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.
- 1 Copy of Matriculation/Intermediate certificate & Diploma in General Nursing, Diploma in Midwifery or other Specialization certificate, domicile, applicant CNIC, Parents/Guardian CNIC, Valid PNC license, Experience letters, 3 Reference Letters
- NOC from concern department (if sponsored)
- 15 recent passport size photographs