Bachelors of Science in Nursing
Ziauddin University College of Nursing conducts an Admission Test through University Examination Department for all eligible applicants. The test consists of Multiple Choice Questions and short question of various types. The test comprises of four sections designed to assess each applicant’s performance in the areas of:
- General Knowledge
Applicant will be interviewed to assess their suitability to complete concern course and pursue a career in nursing services. Interview will be held at the Ziauddin College of Nursing.
Applicant selection in Ziauddin College of Nursing is strictly based on merit and applicants are considered on the basis of admission test and interview results.
- FSc (Pre-Medical group) with minimum 50% score
- Age: 18-30 years Gender: Both
|Processing Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|*University Fee||Rs. 55,000/- (Non-Refundable)|
|*Enrolment Fee||Rs. 2,000/-|
|*Laboratory Charges||Rs. 3,000/-|
|*Students Fund||Rs. 4,000/-|
|*Academic Transport||Rs. 4,000/-|
|*Security Deposit**||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 96,000/- (First Year)|
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Examination Fee will be charged separately.
Advance fees to be paid annually. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of academic year. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.
- 1 Copy of Intermediate marksheet/certificate verified by concern board
- 1 Copy of Intermediate/ Matriculation Provisional certificate in case applicant has not received original Board’s certificate, Intermediate/Matriculation Admit Card in case result is not announced, domicile, applicant CNIC (Above 18) / B. Form (Under 18) and Parents/Guardian CNIC
- 15 recent passport size photographs