- Ziauddin College of Biomedical Engineering invited Pakistan engineering council (PEC Team) for Accredition of batch 2011, visit tentatively will be in the end of 4th week of Dec 2015.
- Research paper on final year project “Endoparametricscopy in pepticulcer” accepted for publication in 18th International Conference on Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering, London under supervision of Engr. Syed Ghufran Kahlid.
- Two patents have been published by Engr. Muhammad Saqib Eijaz, Assistant Professor, ZCoBME on his research projects with Tech4Life Enterprises titled as follows:
- “Device and mechanism for facilitating non-invasive, non-piercing monitoring of blood glucose,” U.SPatent: WO/2015/130332, Int. Appl. No.: PCT/US2014 /041788, IPC: A61B 5/1455, publication date Sep 3, 2015
- "Device and mechanism for facilitating non-invasive, non-piercing monitoring of blood hemoglobin,” U.SPatent: WO/2015/130333, Int. Appl. No.: PCT/ US2014/041789, IPC: A61B 5/1455, publication date Sep 3, 2015
- Students attended workshop on “Enterprenuership” on 19th of Novemeber 2015 conducted by INJAZ Pakistan at Ziauddin College of Biomedical Engineering.
- Student arranged farewell program on 25th of Nov 2015 for passing out students at Ziaudin College of Biomedical Engineering.
Admissions 2015-16 in B.E Biomedical are open and in process of finalization.
Form issued: 92
Form Submitted: 49
Zero Semester: 16
Induction of M.E / M.Phil Program leading to Ph.D in following Discipline:
* Biomedical Engineering