B.E Bio-Medical Engineering:
- The number of seats available for admission in the 1st Semester for each academic year/session and other requirements regarding eligibility of candidates for admission shall be announced by the University through the PROSPECTUS and other University Notifications issued from time to time.
- The number of seats for each discipline shall be fixed by the University according to facilities available duly approved by PEC.
- Admission shall be made strictly on the basis of academic records, admission test and interview to be conducted by the University.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSC (Pre-Medical or Pre-Engineering Group)/ A Level or an equivalent qualification, Diploma of Associate Engineering in Biomedical/ Electrical/ Electronic Technology with 60% marks in the relevant discipline are required for admission.
Admission by Migration:
Under extraordinary circumstances, the Vice-Chancellor, on the recommendation of the Dean/Principal concerned may allow migration of a student from other recognized institutions to the university and vice versa, provided that:-
- The academic councils of the institutions are agreed on the migration of student.
- The courses of studies are equivalent. The credits earned in the previous institution may be permitted to be transferred to other institutions to which the student migrates.
|Prospectus Fees||Rs. 2000/-|
|Processing Fees||Rs. 2000/-|
|Admission Fee (only once)||Rs.25,000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.150,000/- (First Year)|
|Examination Fee||Rs.14,500/- (First Year)|
|Security Deposit (once only)||Rs.6,000/-|
- Students admitted on overseas Pakistanis shall pay in U.S $ (decided by the University) for the first year, in a subsequent year, however, they shall pay in Pakistan Rupees the same amount which is paid by local students of their batch. However, this does not apply to foreign nationals as they shall pay all in U.S $ being tuition fee plus other fees including examination fee.
- The admission fee is payable once when the students join the University for the first time in the First Semester Class or any other higher Class.
- The Security Deposit is against (from) breakage and /or any other damage caused by the students and is payable at the time of admission in the University.. The deposit or such balance as may be available out of it shall be refunded to the student whenever he/she ceases to be the student of the University
- All fee are payable through pay order (Ziauddin University, Karachi) only to the Bank of the University for which official receipt be obtained immediately on receiving payment.
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Examination Fee will be charged separately.
Advance fees to be paid annually. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of the academic year. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.